jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
bottom right corner by vermilion... union county

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
It was in the 70's all week here in MN, but today was 45 and rain all day, and the snow should be moving in tonite and tomorrow.

And I've only gotten two of my cars put away! Eeek!

79malibu

Master Mechanic
Jul 30, 2007
south dakota
snow

lol, i guess i now know where 2 more sodak guys live in. i'm in extreme NE SD

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The weather sucks here too. It's gonna be a chilly 58 degrees tonight and probably won't even be above 80 tomorrow afternoon. I just got home from a "date" (for lack of a better term) and it was so chilly I almost had to wear a sweatshirt! Man I hate cold winter days.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
The weather sucks here too. It's gonna be a chilly 58 degrees tonight and probably won't even be above 80 tomorrow afternoon. I just got home from a "date" (for lack of a better term) and it was so chilly I almost had to wear a sweatshirt! Man I hate cold winter days.

lol, Hey I'll trade ya', so far we've gotten like 13 inchs of snow since noon yesterday, and it's still snowing!

81malibag

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2007
Slohio
It's still warm here. I'm runnin around in shorts & T-shirt & the sun's shinin. I bet it don't last too long, as I'll probably get what the northern plains is gettin or at least a brush of it maybe.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
there is snow here in bumble**** iowa

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
snow

the last time it snowed here was about 12 years ago and every body took off work and partied :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor