Body kits..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2016
I love the look of the body kits on the g body. Problem is I hear they are a nightmare to fit some times..any body know where I could find a decent one that wouldn't be too difficult to put on..?

Attachments

• 10064417_201481022314-1.jpg
    10064417_201481022314-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,175
  • 10064417_201481022314-1.jpg
    10064417_201481022314-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 560
The only ones I am aware of is from Lauren engineering and honest Charley.

I have the Lauren Engineering stage 1 kit on my Monte along with the rear wrap, rear deck spoiler and front extension.
My front nose conversion is also a Lauren kit but I bought it through OPGI for a better price.
The ground effects do require minor trimming and sanding to fit really nice but all in all work well with our cars.
Earlier this year I also bought a stage 1 kit for my Regal and one of their bolt on hood scoops and at that time there were only 2 guys working there so if you want something I would not wait to order it.
Other vendors also sell the Lauren kits if you shop around.

pretty sure lauren engineering makes any kit anybody has. Had their el camino kit before I made my steel ground effects. Was decent in terms of aftermarket parts, but does need some fitting & a really good block sanding.

Also keep in mind the symmetrical quality of our cars ain't exactly perfect either.

I didn't think anyone still made them for our cars anymore. I remember the late '80's/early '90's see all sort of body kits, Lumina & IROC noses for Malibu's & El Camino's, Daytona & turbo hoods, & other bolt on body goodies. Some where cool & timeless, others was just campy.

• Agree
Reactions: SoFloG
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor