Bonjour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour yourself 😀 Nice to see another guy from the Montreal area. I`m from the south shore. Nice Bonnie you have there, glad to see you want to keep it up and running properly. If you need parts I can point you in the direction of a couple of yards which may have what you need.

Welcome aboard and you`ll se were a great bunch of guys and girls.

Dean
deanlemans81

clean8485 said:
Hey AxisG, how are you doing? Judging from what I can see from the photos, it looks like the Bonneville has the 3.8 (231 cu. in.) Buick V6..

D'oh , didn't even notice the distributor in front

deanlemans81 said:
Bonjour yourself 😀 Nice to see another guy from the Montreal area. I`m from the south shore. Nice Bonnie you have there, glad to see you want to keep it up and running properly. If you need parts I can point you in the direction of a couple of yards which may have what you need.

Welcome aboard and you`ll se were a great bunch of guys and girls.

Dean
deanlemans81

The south shore huh? Taschereau is a nice street to cruise on, plenty of space and distance to stretch your legs.

Thanks. I love the old girl but to be completely honest up until a week ago I was completely clueless on her anatomy or how to keep her heart pumping. One member pointed out that a 4 bbl carb from a 4.1 motor would bolt up and give me a little boost in power, but he also added that they're quite rare. If I could find a complete one and a guru to make it work for me that would be extremely helpful. Do you do your own work or do you have a trusted mechanic to turn your wrenches?

My old mechanic is a butcher. He treated my G5 like a slab of meat. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor