Bought tires from Walmart, now I know why they are so cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODoubleD

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2012
Re: Bought tires from Walmart, now I know why they are so ch

hahahaha i bought tires once from Walmart and bought the warranty on the tires well a couple weeks later i lost the key and decided to drill that ignition cylinder aka screw driver start!!. it was an 89 Toyota corolla, well again a couple days later my tire starts going flat. i bring it in and the guy ask me for the key and i hand him a screw driver. the guy looks at me and says your kidding right. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nope that the key. he didnt believe me. so i bring him out to the car and show him. his last words to me were you have to be ****ing kidding me.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008

When you shop at Walmart you are contributing to the economic problem in this country and basically supporting Communist China... too bad most people that shop at Walmart don't have half a brain to begin with to figure this crap out.
There are plenty of other economical alternatives out there if the research is properly done.

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida

Walmart couldn't even cut a key for my car because they couldn't find a blank to match. :blam:

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA

The tires I got from them had DOT #'s 3312 and 3512 (2 each). Maybe I was one of the lucky few to not get a 5 year old tire?

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal

Walmart sucks for car reasons i admit, but for everythang else i love them.. :D

B1tchin'-Buick

Master Mechanic
Jan 11, 2010

onyxxtreme said:
To make a long story, short....I called up and was told over the phone I had an appointment to get the tires mounted. I sat in my car for 2 hours.

I would have made a stand, that's just me! What I have done In similar customer service related issues: confront the store manager with you frustration in an ADULT fashion and ask for the District Manager's contact info and re-peat = Results.

I have received discounts at Forest Shitty(O'riely's), Autozone, and A Reimbursed hotel stay cause the girl in the lobby was really snooty. All by going above store management! Have to make a stand no matter where you are sometimes. :cry:

If I had an appointment especially and it was not met with-in 30 Min. I would have been going off the hook in the most adult way possible.

To justify your time wasted I would contact the District manager or Corporate.... I would be pissed waiting 2 hours with an appointment and no service :wtf: I would have left after 30 Mins with an appointment........

<Mike>

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA

Bitchin'-Buick said:
onyxxtreme said:
To make a long story, short....I called up and was told over the phone I had an appointment to get the tires mounted. I sat in my car for 2 hours.

I would have made a stand, that's just me! What I have done In similar customer service related issues: confront the store manager with you frustration in an ADULT fashion and ask for the District Manager's contact info and re-peat = Results.

I have received discounts at Forest Shitty(O'riely's), Autozone, and A Reimbursed hotel stay cause the girl in the lobby was really snooty. All by going above store management! Have to make a stand no matter where you are sometimes. :cry:

If I had an appointment especially and it was not met with-in 30 Min. I would have been going off the hook in the most adult way possible.

To justify your time wasted I would contact the District manager or Corporate.... I would be pissed waiting 2 hours with an appointment and no service :wtf: I would have left after 30 Mins with an appointment........

<Mike>

yeah, normal people would do that stuff. I was too pissed to talk to anyone at that time. Plus I was still wearing ACU's...last thing I needed was to lose my $#!& on camera, wearing name tape on my chest :rofl:

B1tchin'-Buick

Master Mechanic
Jan 11, 2010

I'm far from normal. I understand, I really have a hard time being an adult at the age of 40..... But if you have a valid complaint, then so be it....

But watching the store managers eyes drop when you ask for the district managers contact info - Priceless :rofl: The best one was when the hotel management had to call my Ole'Lady and apologize to her because Corporate made him.. REFUND!

<Mike>

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.

If you are a real American you will not actually buy from Wal Mart regardless of the price. x2 @ 88HO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor