Brace yourselves car lovers.... you are about to feel ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I'm sure he's @ home collecting not see the error of his ways like most people,after all it's only a bunch of old cars..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
1571794815887.png

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

CDUNIGAN1981

Master Mechanic
Mar 15, 2015
Seen people feeling cars & getting into them without owners permission, this is vandalism,hope he has to pay to remove the dents he made.

When I was a kid, one of my dads closest friends drove a really cool mid 60's chevy pickup.
It had a world class paint job with very subtle ghost flames.

One day he stopped by with it. As soon as he pulled in the driveway my dad told my brother and I "stay on the grass".
It was a reference to not riding our bikes in the driveway.

Anyway, after about an hour of bullshitting about the truck, his buddy was leaning on the truck.
All of the sudden my dad was like "Eddie Money, I'm happy you stopped by but I got to be honest, if you don't stop leaning on that paint job, I'm going to go inside and have to ask you to leave".

Ed laughed about it and said something to the effect, "oh, no need to worry to worry about her Greg"
My dad responded, I'm not worried about your truck, I'm worried about those rivets on your Levis, and the thought of it getting scratched in my driveway is too much for me handle"

It was something that will always stick with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
This is your typical entitled hipster wanna be !........he thinks he did nothing wrong acting like an assclown.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Lowdollarbuild

Apprentice
Dec 12, 2018
N E Georgia
When I was a kid, one of my dads closest friends drove a really cool mid 60's chevy pickup.
It had a world class paint job with very subtle ghost flames.

One day he stopped by with it. As soon as he pulled in the driveway my dad told my brother and I "stay on the grass".
It was a reference to not riding our bikes in the driveway.

Anyway, after about an hour of bullshitting about the truck, his buddy was leaning on the truck.
All of the sudden my dad was like "Eddie Money, I'm happy you stopped by but I got to be honest, if you don't stop leaning on that paint job, I'm going to go inside and have to ask you to leave".

Ed laughed about it and said something to the effect, "oh, no need to worry to worry about her Greg"
My dad responded, I'm not worried about your truck, I'm worried about those rivets on your Levis, and the thought of it getting scratched in my driveway is too much for me handle"

It was something that will always stick with me.
Cool Dad!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Legalize drugs? Brilliant move.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor