Bucket to bench seat question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnovotny

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 30, 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
Hello all,
Im from Czech Republic and Im US cars lover. But its hard to find help around here. So I would like to ask for your experience.
I have '79 Regal 3.8 Turbo with floor shift and bucket seats. But I miss a lot my benchseat from other car. So I have question:
if its possible to rebuild bucket to bench seat while keeping floor shifter. I have seen other threads where guys were doing opposite thing,
but I didnt see any where it would be this way. Thanks a lot for feedback! Tomas

Attachments

• regal.JPG
    regal.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 340

tnovotny

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 30, 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, shifter is factory made. But middle seat wont be necessarily used. Isnt it better than to get whole steering wheel column with column shifter
and replace that too? Because thats what I would prefer most. This just seems like cheaper step to have benchseat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor