Buick Regal and Grand National Cowl Hood Poll

Do you like the style of this hood and the rise design

• Yes the design is correct for my liking

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No the design is not what I would like to have on my car

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Yes, but change the rise sweep toward the winsdhield to be straight and not come toward the windshie

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tastefully done IMO. It really looks like it could've come from the factory that way.

I'm trying my best to fit my BBB under the stock hood, but if that dont work, this will be the hood I get, very well done.

Nice look, but i would like to see an original hood with the scoop about 3" longer 2" wider and about 3/4" taller. Just kinda that look that would make you think ? Hmm

ve3oky said:
I'm trying my best to fit my BBB under the stock hood, but if that dont work, this will be the hood I get, very well done.

I'm having the exact same issue w/the BBB in my Cutlass. Love the hood, still waiting on the Cutlass hood to be made, but need a 3" - 4" scoop option.

i know some people will be targeting this for engine clearance but i think a smaller scoop would look better. the sweep towards the windshield is good though

toby,
did you have any design plans/ideas for an air filter assembly for this?

Darin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor