85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado

ALLPARTS36

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2008
Hello,
Friend,Don't use that guy,I had him send me samples of his to try to match up to the factory ones,they did NOT!!!,to small,or to big from his selection,I found a eBay store that sells only high end chrome/black/gold etc. moldings that you just cut to fit.I order two rolls of 25' and it will be enough to do the both front and rear bumpers on my 85'GP,that guy is a hustler,he has a good idea,but for people like me that don't have a ton of money to spend I found exactly what I was wanting form this other guy,sells it in bulk,and they seem to fit almost perfect match to the originals...Just ask and I will hunt up the invoice in PayPal to get you to the exact person selling the bulk rolls of 3M chrome half moon,or many other styles...FWIW..
Kind Regards,
Jason Spidel

kartrac3r said:
anybody know where I can get new ones?

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
NAPA sells a whole variety of chrome, black, or combination strips like that. We have a sample book where I work of all the available types, there are 3-4 different widths of the chrome strips, and there was chrome/woodgrain and a lot of other assorted stuff that might be good for other parts of the car. They all come in rolls, I don't remember how much length you get or how much it was. Definitely not $150 (probably $15 or so).

Also, I'm not sure if regular NAPA auto parts stores sell it or not, it may very well be the NAPA body parts division, but you should be able to at least order it at a regular location if they don't have it.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I thought about getting those..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor