Bumper fillers repop????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
The front and rear bumper fillers on the cutlass have a wave or two,nine out of ten times. If there were to be a repop could they be made a lot better? What would ballpark cost be?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Burnhard said:
The front and rear bumper fillers on the cutlass have a wave or two,nine out of ten times. If there were to be a repop could they be made a lot better? What would ballpark cost be?

If we make them out of the same material that I had the Buick Regal fillers made out of they would be approximately $149.00 retail. Would need to commit to a ton of them

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
Are your regal bumper covers/fillers wave free. What are they made of? The price seams very fair.

83hurstguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
Kansas City
You would definitely sell straight repop bumper covers at $150/each if they were good quality. These things are all wavy as hell... I have one that's pretty straight, but with a black car, they have to be perfect or they look like absolute crap.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
[. I have one that's pretty straight, but with a black car, they have to be perfect or they look like absolute crap.[/quote]
ell
X2 I will be going black with my car and this is one part that will cause great frustration. I'm not big on after maket parts but it looks like the parts that are being made are as good or better than OEM. I like oem but if I can find somthing better thats what I will be going with. I think the problem I have had in the past with after market parts is that you could tell 5 ft away that it was a repop and not made in the USA or CAN.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Burnhard said:
Are your regal bumper covers/fillers wave free. What are they made of? The price seams very fair.
Yup...wave free. Probably make a bumper cover the same material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor