Bumper Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have researched this year range and it is close to us saying the hell with it, make the stuff. WIth this being said I would love for someone to show me where there is acutally good parts to be had. I have tried over and over to find good parts for other people as well as my company to get a good trace on products to make a mold from.....nothing I can find. Calling all those parts, for me and for those looking!!

tobyp said:
I have researched this year range and it is close to us saying the hell with it, make the stuff. WIth this being said I would love for someone to show me where there is acutally good parts to be had. I have tried over and over to find good parts for other people as well as my company to get a good trace on products to make a mold from.....nothing I can find. Calling all those parts, for me and for those looking!!
What 78-80 parts are u in search of Toby?

Evan's 85 said:
tobyp said:

rear and front bumper and grilles

Look at up to 84 olds and buick 4 door g-bodies as well. The rear is supposed to be the same as 78-80s. I'd love to find an inner liner for a rear bumper, mine is alum., and corroded to hell. I'd take a steel one, if available.

tobyp said:
Evan's 85 said:
tobyp said:

rear and front bumper and grilles
Wanting something in good driver condition basically ? I can likely get a pair of 78 supreme grilles. I just sold a nice set of 79 hurst Calais grilles on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor