Burnouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprottrod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2007
Sprott, Missouri
The camaro is just a throw together motor with 700R4 and the usual bolt ons with a cam. The Monte is a roller cam 383 with Dart Top End package. He has long tubes with Bullets. The wheels on the malibu are 15x8 with a 28.5" tall M/T ET Streets. I think the spacing is 1.5 inches.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Nice video! I liked the Malibu the best, nice set up.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
i watch that movie every day!!, at least 5 times. It makes me all tingly inside :lol: :D!

Jim Rockford

Master Mechanic
Nov 10, 2007
Shelby,N.C.
wish i could hear what the hell is going on , i don't know why people have to ruin good vids with music over everything ,if i wanted music i would listen to the radio.

Sprottrod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2007
Sprott, Missouri
Glad everyone likes. Sorry about the music being so loud. I didnt make the video had a friend put everything togther. Going to see if he can turn the music down. We have alot of footage and just started posting them. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions to make em better. Thanks

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
The camaro is just a throw together motor with 700R4 and the usual bolt ons with a cam. The Monte is a roller cam 383 with Dart Top End package. He has long tubes with Bullets. The wheels on the malibu are 15x8 with a 28.5" tall M/T ET Streets. I think the spacing is 1.5 inches

is that size for the front or rear wheels on the malibu?

fryer1979

Apprentice
Oct 10, 2007
The Sticks, Ca.
NICE! Tire fryin, sideways drivin fun, I love it! Makes me want to put together a vid of my own groups adventures in accelleration. Sick cars, and that Malibu is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor