Burnouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
any new vids yet, you guys do a great job putting them together. so keep them comeing!!

Sprottrod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2007
Sprott, Missouri
Not yet, I work out of state so I aint home alot. I will be home for the holidays. Got some video already but only of malibu. Everyone else has broke or tore down for winter. Trying to find others to add to video. Will have one up just after new years. Later

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
What are you runninf for exhuast on your malibu? sounds sick! and also what is that monte carlo? at the end there running, sounds sick aswell!

both cars are really cool! that monte sounds soooo bad *ss! what are bullets? is that a type of glass pack? do you know what your spacing is for your front rims, i really like the way they look on that car.

Sprottrod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2007
Sprott, Missouri
Thanks I try to do what I can, you know "pimpin on a budget". The malibu has Long tube headers, about 2 feet of 3 inch and single chamber Flowmaster. The monte has big solid roller cam with large primary headers, not sure what size. With bullets. I am not sure who the manufacturer is but they are a glass pack. They are extremely short, about 12 inches or so. I think the spacing is 1.5 inches, I will find out for sure though and let you know. Later

turboG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2007
Dixon, KY

Sprottrod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2007
Sprott, Missouri
Yeah i am going to be back home tomorrow. I have some recorded it is just a matter of have it put together. I have been stuck in Mississippi working. We have also been trying find somewhere around home that can go from the small VHS tapes to a CD. We have about 4 hours on VHS. LOL. I will get one going though. Give me about a week or so. Later.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
I had a little fun today and left a 20 foot mark no power braking, just mashed the pedal. I went to the store afterward and the owner told me a state trooper was in the store and reported me, I think he was off duty. LOL WTF they going to do, mail me a ticket? He didn't even get my plate number. I was parked at the gas station for 15 minutes so if he wanted me he should have come and get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor