Busy Busy!(Sound clip added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
I finally completed some of the projects i've been working on, so I figured i'd share some pics. Enjoy.
I'll start with the 400 i rebuilt for a friend's truck.
100_0263.jpg
100_0297.jpg

100_0295.jpg

New crossmember my brother made. And new exhaust for the bu. Pypes system with magnaflow mufflers. Still need to make some adjustments but at least its on. I'll get a sound clip soon.
100_0289.jpg
100_0291.jpg

100_0293.jpg
100_0294.jpg

And new stance. Before:
100_0162.jpg
100_0163.jpg

And after:
100_0301.jpg

Excellent stance. What did you use- Springs or spindles?

Hmmm, parts i used for the stance. 😳 A cut off wheel. Yep, i cut the springs front and back. The rear might still come down a little more though.

Here's a sound clip of the exhaust. 2 1/2" x pipe with magnaflow mufflers.

cam

sounds nice. what is the specs on the lunati cam?

Don't remember the exact specs but its in the 480 range for lift and the advertised durationwas around 310. It was a blower specific grind, so i think it has a wide lobe seperation angle. Overall its a fairly small cam compared to what will go in next.

The only reason the suspension had any work done was because it was free :lol: . After getting the exhaust on i had the clearance to drop it so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor