GRAND PRIX Can You See It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
the title threw me off,i was looking for a snake or something living in the engine compartment.:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I would be interested in the core support depending on price. I'm sure it would cost a lot to ship to the North Carolina though. What kinda shape are the bumpers in?

I have not seen the car in person...it is over an hour away from me. He is trying to sell it complete.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
How much is he asking?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I would be interested in the core support depending on price. I'm sure it would cost a lot to ship to the North Carolina though. What kinda shape are the bumpers in?
You may be surprised. Not sure what dimension limits are, but, if you're willing to pay for it there's three things going for you. 1) Canada post is cheaper than usps going the other direction, 2) duties on stuff coming in the us is dirt cheap compared to the other direction, and 3) exchange rate.

I had a set of 4 14x7 polycast wheels shipped down, bundled two to a box. Paid less than $60 US for both boxes combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor