cant find my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84slow

Greasemonkey
Feb 6, 2017
Ontario.Ca
Any how from what I remember before I yanked the motor the one green wire went to transmission assuming it was reverse lights ?one wire went to carb the other not sure cause I'd like to pull it out and run my new harness through the grommet were it comes in just don't want to disturb what ever it plugs into..

It's 3 wires a green blue and black I think I'm not by the car right now can't confirm but the green wire does go into a connector on the old transmission

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
What did the connector at the transmission look like? I wonder if that was part of a vacuum/pressure switch lockup mechanism for a TH350C? Too early for a 200-4R or a 700-R4.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
What did the connector at the transmission look like? I wonder if that was part of a vacuum/pressure switch lockup mechanism for a TH350C? Too early for a 200-4R or a 700-R4.

That was my first thought as well Quinn...

84slow

Greasemonkey
Feb 6, 2017
Ontario.Ca
This is literally what the connector looks like but just one green wire in it

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor