Car insurance for gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through my State Farm Agent and got a valued policy for about $4 00.00 to $500.00 a year
You got a valued Insurance Policy. SF agreed to place this value on your policy. They DID NOT agree to pay this amount in case of a loss. I left SF after 20 years over this. The normal insurance companies don't understand collectors. Our cars are for many our most prized possession and we will do anything to protect them. They are not just appliances like a washing machine or refrigerator. Haggerty and the other specialty insurers understand. They have the lowest loss rate in the industry. The big companies will never understand. All they understand is dollars received.

If you don't already know you get better rates if you are plated "Historical". Also plates are $30 good for 10 years in Mi.
Also for the racers there is cheap specialty ins. for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor