Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

78gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2008
Shelley Idaho
When modules go bad in the distributer you can get the same results check for spark first before replacing the carb and x2 on checking for fuel

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
its been getting worse over a little bit i put a new cam in on monday and i put a new muffler on yesterday and once i got the muffler on i drove it once and everything was great it was runnin great i wasnt havein no problems with it and Then i got it back to my house and parked it when i reved it up it would cut the motor like it was runnin out of gas so i put gas in it and that not the problem and now it wont even start

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
78gp said:
When modules go bad in the distributer you can get the same results check for spark first before replacing the carb and x2 on checking for fuel

the distributer is fine i replaced all the plugs and wires like a week ago and checked the distributer then and it was fine i am putting an electric fuel pump on it today so i'll see what happens

83cutlasssedan

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
sounds like a vacuum leak.

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
i was just out there toyin with it and its not gettin gas to the carb so i think its the fuel pump

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
i found out my problem i had a bad fuel line the one that ran from the feul pump to the carb was dry rotted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor