Cat back exhaust for 83 hurst

If you have a good old school local exhaust shop they should have the bend cards to make the exhaust close to the original with out the above listed bend features of assembly line or dealer supplied pipes.

Reactions: 1 user
By the time I started my project Regal in 2015 all of the Walker exhaust systems for Olds factory style dual exhaust were discontinued but I was able to piece together an exhaust from multiple vendors, I was able to pick up a Y pipe, mufflers and tail pipes of the last remaining stock so I can't imagine trying to find that stuff 9 years later.
The mufflers were the hardest to find and they are very small and there were no aftermarket equivalents that fit in that spot.

This is back when I was doing mock ups
View attachment 242920
I dont mean to alarm you, but... are those muffler bearings i see on floor? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I dont mean to alarm you, but... are those muffler bearings i see on floor? :unsure:
Yes they are, but as I stated this was during mock ups so I reinstalled them before tightening everything up but I thought it was kind of strange that only the driver's side ones fell out

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor