Caught my phone evesdropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yup, went through app by app and did that. Was odd to see which ones had mic permission as default and which didn't. I uninstalled and disabled a lot. Unfortunately had to leave location on for some things. I use maps a lot for work travel.
Just swipe down from the top, and you can easily turn the GPS location on and off. My office is in a hole, so my legit reason is to preserve the battery. My Black Helicopter self usually leaves it off until needed, and yes, I know they can triangulate the towers.....

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
I liked Amazon for it's cheap prices and 2-day prime shipping, but they are getting so big it's scary. That Alexa sh*t is just plain creepy. I'm too simple minded to understand why anyone would ever want such a thing.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
All I've ever had was a Tracfone stupid phone. And I only got that so I can call and say I'll be late because the fish are biting. But mostly I never turn it on as I watch idiots with their noses in their phones walking into telephone poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor