check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all pretty straight forward stuff. Not sure why it says it's A&G body information or specifically for an Olds Cutlass. Everything in the list pretty much applies to ANY car.

now the converter lockup is that only to computer cars... or can that work with non computered

Since the lockup was controlled by the computer, I don't know of any non-CCC car that had a lockup converter.

Cutty1 said:
now the converter lockup is that only to computer cars... or can that work with non computered

The computer controls a solenoid so you can control that solenoid with a switch. Say, actuated by your throttle linkage or right at the pedal at WOT.

FE3X CLONE said:
Since the lockup was controlled by the computer, I don't know of any non-CCC car that had a lockup converter.

didn't diesels have a stand alone switch for tcc? Anyways IF you had put a locking converter trans in your car there are plenty of ways to operate it. From simple switches to vacuum operated "kits" I took the 81 off of the ECM and will wire my 200-4r converter lockup using a kit I got from Summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor