Checkin in from Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkeraviator

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
Well guys, years ago my very first car was a 1983 Monte SS. White w/ the white and blue interior. I loved that car but had a brain fart and sold it to get a full size ford Bronco...

Well guess what... i just sold my Wrangler and am using the money to buy a 1985 SS. So soon I will be back in the fold. But first the top end has to be reassembled...new cam, lifters, push rods, roller rockers, water pump, thermostat, radiator, timing chain, tc cover, valve covers...all that for a ticking lifter. The car is super solid with almost brand new unmolested bench seat interior, and custom paint. 17 polished rims, steel cowl induction hood... i am so stoked about this car and as soon as it is driving again, i will get you guys some pictures.

walkeraviator

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
Quick update. MOtor is back together and teh car purrrrrs like a kitten. However there is a leak from the timing chain cover that will need to be remedied before i pick the car up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor