Cheers For The Add - Just bought an 82 Malibu Wagon in Nz

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Davenz - there's a couple of other wagons in New Zealand. Lez Herst had one in Pukekohe, there's one down in Palmy and I take it yours was the one that came in a couple of years back and was on trademe? There's also a couple of coupes in Auckland along with sh#tloads of El Caminos all over the place - which I'm sure you already know...

Reactions: 1 user

Davenz

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2020
Christchurch New Zealand
Davenz - there's a couple of other wagons in New Zealand. Lez Herst had one in Pukekohe, there's one down in Palmy and I take it yours was the one that came in a couple of years back and was on trademe? There's also a couple of coupes in Auckland along with sh#tloads of El Caminos all over the place - which I'm sure you already know...
Good to hear there's others - this one came in from California in 1986 i've got all the paperwork here for her right down to the original ownerships

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
there was a brown one sold on a $1 TM auction in Christchurch/Ashburton about a year ago (I think).....can't remember the specifics, something like a family roadtrip in the States then exported when they returned to NZ.....

Davenz

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2020
Christchurch New Zealand
there was a brown one sold on a $1 TM auction in Christchurch/Ashburton about a year ago (I think).....can't remember the specifics, something like a family roadtrip in the States then exported when they returned to NZ.....
Be hard to say if it's this one or not, i've got the owners California address here & think he was the 1 that imported it in 86. I'll have to get the papers out - best way to id this one to it's had a broken tailgate glass at some stage & they made one from perspex for it. I found a pic on the net of it for 2013 picture below i dont no where that was taken, it came up when i was hunting to see if there were others over here...

Attachments

• 1280px-1982_Chevrolet_Malibu_Station_Wagon_(11265825623).jpg
    1280px-1982_Chevrolet_Malibu_Station_Wagon_(11265825623).jpg
    266 KB · Views: 120

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
can't help you on whether yours is the same as the other......PM me if you need any parts, I might have something hidden away......worth a try before importing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor