Cherry Bomb as muffler with dual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gp403

im just trying to sorta bug him a bit cuz i sold him the exhaust system 🙂
it'd be nice to hear what they sound like though heh

I keep trying to get a sound byte,but without a digital camera it's a bit difficult.Of course,friends say they'll do it,but they never do....
I'll get one if it kills me.lol.

Get summit mufflers. they are 17.95 each and sound better than Flowmasters. They have a deaper more throaty sound to them.

sum-630122.jpg

Summit Performance Turbo Mufflers
Muffler, Performance Turbo, 2 1/ 2 in. Inlet/ 2 1/ 2 in. Outlet, Steel, Aluminized, Each
$17.95

Even the fully welded ones are only 37.95
sum-633221.jpg

Summit Fully Welded Mufflers
Muffler, Welded, 2 1/ 2 in. Inlet/ 2 1/ 2 in. Outlet, Steel, Aluminized, Each

yep they sound really good. everyone around here uses summit brand parts including mufflers. usually it's the same muffler made by flowmaster it just does not have their expensive name on it. 🙂 i had turbo mufflers on and they sounded better with time but did not make my ears bleed on the highway.

I got my cherry bomb super turbos from autozone online for like $20 a piece I think + shipping. my tailpipes cost more. These aren't the glasspacks but just the std. mufflers. Still sound nice though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor