chevy bolt pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
well iv been looking around for someone sellin rims in my area to put on the front of my monte so i can put the checkerboards away for now and i found s10 rally rims http://easternshore.craigslist.org/pts/2044281954.html which im thinking might do the trick because i was looking for like a 14x6 or something to put on the front and im pretty sure these are that but my question is does anyone know if the s10 rally rims are 5x115 bolt pattern... i remember finding a topic on this forum before about bolt patterns for chevy but i cant find it now thanks if you know or can repost the topic

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
gbodies have the 5x4.75 bolt pattern and the s10 should be the same.

here is the post by 85 cutlass brougham
Okay, here's the list of every GM chassis with the 5x4.75 bolt pattern. Please note that the bolt pattern in no way guarantees the fit as that is determined by the backspacing as well. Spacers are available to put shallow dish rims on a G body, but can fail if subjected to excessive loads. For this reason, they are not legal in many sanctioning bodies as it is a safety concern.

Y body-Corvette, XLR

A/G body- (1964-1988)Cutlass Supreme, Regal,Chevelle, Malibu, Grand Prix, Monte Carlo, Cutlass Cruiser, El Camino, GMC Sprint/Caballero, 1985 Bonneville( I think), Le Mans, RWD Grand Am,Century, F-85, T-37, GT-37, Tempest, Skylark, 442, GS, etc. ( yes, I know I forgot some)

F body- Camaro, Firebird, Trans-Am, Z-28

X body- (all with 5 lug, any after 1965, none after 1979) Nova, Chevy II, Omega, Ventura II, Apollo, Phoenix, Skylark

B body-SOME BUT NOT ALL!!! 1977-1991 Caprice, Parissienne,Bonneville,Catalina, Delta 88, Le Sabre, 98 Regency, etc. Mostly on low line cars and never on wagons, heavier B bodies got the 5 on 5 bolt pattern.

S trucks- Chevy S10 pickup ,Blazer and Trailblazer ( 1 year only), S15 pickup and Jimmy, GMC Sonoma, Oldsmobile Bravada. Full size trucks are 5 on 5 or bigger and will not work.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
I've got S10 wheels on my Malibu with stock rotors and axles. You'll be fine on those wheels. Not sure what the 5x5 is, but you can put 2wd wheels on 4wd S/T trucks

RockSS

Master Mechanic
Oct 24, 2010
Enfield Ct
Ok the bolt pattern is the same however some the hubs are not always for instance 99 s-10 wheels hub needed to be honed out to fit 64 chevy chevelle but bolt pattern was right ... it is very close .

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Yeah you'll have to file the inner hub circle on the wheels. I had to but I just used a hand file and went in a circle until they fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor