Christmas theme songs & things (trying to get in the spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Warning, contains a Lifebouy word.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I stumbled upon this one this year. I was never a fan of Twisted Sister or Halestorm for that matter, but the two of them sound really good together. The story goes that Dee Snider wrote this for his wife YEARS ago. He never recorded or released it. Years later, Celine Dion read the lyrics and wanted to record it on her extremely high selling Christmas album in 1998. Snider agreed to let her use it as long as she didn't take credit for the song. Fast forward to this year, and Snider decided to record it himself and recruited Lzzy Hale to join him.

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
What about Blowfly's Christmas Party, would that do it? (I think it's a little too rude for me to post the link on this site)
There's alot of Christmas things that could but again they really can't/shouldn't be posted here. Plus the wife might not really like it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor