Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Exhaust and interior door pull end caps are not original. Besides that looks nice. He won't get over 10k for it though. Market for these is so small that they just don't bring the money...

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Exhaust and interior door pull end caps are not original. Besides that looks nice. He won't get over 10k for it though. Market for these is so small that they just don't bring the money...

The Door pull end caps appear to be the original ones after the chrome fell off and he repainted them.

I think he will eventually get over $10K for it. Every 3.8L Cutlass on Craigslist with less than 75K miles is $10K and this baby rollin' on 26"'s is somebody's ultimate dream car.

Jesse James would have been $1000's ahead buying this car for $12K and cutting it up vs. the wrecked 2+2 he bought.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
The Door pull end caps appear to be the original ones after the chrome fell off and he repainted them.

I think he will eventually get over $10K for it. Every 3.8L Cutlass on Craigslist with less than 75K miles is $10K and this baby rollin' on 26"'s is somebody's ultimate dream car.

Jesse James would have been $1000's ahead buying this car for $12K and cutting it up vs. the wrecked 2+2 he bought.

I can't get a single bite on my dad's which is just as nice, and we want 8500... :/

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Location, Location, Location.

Is it in one of the top 5 car hating states in the nation where the car lovers are fleeing south?
Is Ohio one of those states? I have noticed some very nice Gbody cars have been for sale on CL for a long time at decent prices. Others have been stupid prices and of course they don't sell. Don't get me wrong, some do sell, but more not than do sell. I thought this car was a decent price and if I had the money I would offer him 10,000. You have to. Negotiating is a big part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor