Clips and retainers part number list

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawrcbb

n00b
Jan 16, 2012
I need help finding a partnumber/picture break down of all the clips and retaianers such as door lock rod clips, door panel retainers, I have done searches here and asume I am not putting in the correct key words and chiltons is a wash. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

outlawrcbb said:
I need help finding a partnumber/picture break down of all the clips and retaianers

If you're asking for a list of all partnumbers and/or pictures, I don't think you'll find one. If you're looking for a particular clip or fastener, you could try looking at clipsandfasteners.com, or at General Motors Clips and Fasteners.
Good luck! I've been looking for the chrome side molding clips for the 1978-80 Pontiac Grand Am's with no luck!

Doug

I meant to say: Do a web search of "General Motors Clips and Fasteners".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor