Not open for further replies.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
CT GBODY SHOW...

7-19-14 @ 2:00 PM @ BILLS DRIVE IN, 431 MONROE TURNPIKE, MONROE, CT, 06468

ALSO, 7-20-14 @ 2:00 PM @ MERRITT CANTEEN, 4355 MAIN ST, BRIDGEPORT, CT, 06606

JUST A BUNCH OF US G-BODY JUNKIES TRYING NOT TO DROOL ON EACH OTHERS CARS, SHARING KNOWLEDGE, AND SELLING/TRADING PARTS...

454BU

n00b
Feb 4, 2014
Where the hell is monroe? lol Ive lived in this state my whole life and have no clue..also do you have any clue how expensive it is to feed a 454?? I might as well have triplets! How many G Body guys do you think will be there? I am trying to get something similar to happen in august so it might be a good test run.

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
Not that my car is driveable but its would be still be a 2.5+ drive for me in mass near RI never mind as already said a 454 is not a fuel efficient motor.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
monroe is near the trumbull mall... and i have handed out close to 100 flyers, i have to print more up... everytime i see a gbody i pull over and hand out a dlyer, or leave it on the windshield... i know at least a dozen people that will be there and they all told me they also have friends coming, should be a good time...

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
and just to be 100% clear, when i put a flyer on a windshield, i put it in a ziploc bag just incase we got rain. i didnt want anyone coming out n being pissed there was a mooshy piece of paper stuck to their wipers...

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
its not really at bills, its in the BIG parking lot next to bills... only cars that go to bills are the regulars that go EVERYDAY... i work one street down and drive past the same cars/people every single day... made it the same day so all the corvette driving yuppies that buy their cars and dont know a crescent wrench from a channel lock can see REAL cars... i swear every middle aged yuppie in CT owns a damn post 72 vette...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor