Conrad Lozier

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
For those who don't know who Conrad is or what he does, he manufactures replacement frame rails for G-bodys, and as far as I know he's the only one that does. Just got my frame rails in the mail last week from Conrad, they look great, took about a week to get here (from Ontario to BC,) and he sent me many detailed pictures of a couple of installations.

I would definitely reccomend him to anyone needing frame rails for their car. Even if you don't have the know-how to install them, I'm sure it would make for a much cheaper bill at the frame shop

V8Coupe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2011
NL, Canada
X2. I ordered his frame rails kit. The workmanship is excellent, he shipped it immediately, he provided many excellent installation pics, and he couldn't have been more helpful. Excellent guy to deal with.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
There's a big local swap meet that happens twice a year not far from here. I met Conrad at the swap meet last fall, and he told me that he's not going to be doing this too much longer. If anyone is considering getting replacement frame rails from Conrad, then I'd advise them not to wait too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor