control arm shaft bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

87bucketgta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2010
I need a set of upper control arm shaft bolts mine look pretty rough, are they just a standered bolt I noticed tehy have the little grove things under the bolt head, will any stander bolt work. Im talking about the bolts that hold the control arm to the frame they go through the holes in the control arm shaft to bolt to the frame. Thanks in advance

When I changed my control arms I just used some Grade 8 bolts and washers and locking nylon nuts.

I believe thats what came from UMI when I put their control arms on and got the hardware with it.

GhettoRacingKid said:
When I changed my control arms I just used some Grade 8 bolts and washers and locking nylon nuts.

I believe thats what came from UMI when I put their control arms on and got the hardware with it.
thank u sir!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor