Convertible 84 grand national clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
This is probably the first gbody convertible conversion I’ve seen done that actually looks good. Most just don’t seem right.

Maybe because other then the convertible the car looks fairly normal. Usually you see them highly customized with crazy colors and huge rims.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
neato.

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
On the trunk, is the plan for it to open normally too, or just the clamshell tonneau? Either way, pretty trick. :cool:
the trunk has to open like that to hide the top when i put it down i had to do alot of modifying to make the top work i had to make my back seat space smaller and had to make the seats smaller too pain in the rear end but i love it. ima take this one and the grand national to galveston 4sure the first hot day houston gives us

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
image.jpg

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
putting together the last pieces of the front lights grill ect ect happy holidays to all the g-body forum brothers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
putting together the last pieces of the front lights grill ect ect happy holidays to all the g-body forum brothers
It's looking good, one other finishing touch would be the orange driving lights in the front bumper.
images

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor