Correct headed

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
While there are always changes occuring in regards to what is available, the search function of this forum should turn up everything you need. Side note: if it'll fit a Chevelle, Camaro, or S10 it'll likely fit a G Body.

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
While there are always changes occuring in regards to what is available, the search function of this forum should turn up everything you need. Side note: if it'll fit a Chevelle, Camaro, or S10 it'll likely fit a G Body.
Looks like probably an LS in there.

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
If that is an LS engine in there.... best to google around LS conversion for that year and make of car to find the headers you'll need.

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Looks like probably an LS in there.
Good eye. I didn't zoom in but stand by my answer. A new account whose first post is asking a common question while providing absolutely no pertinent information whatsoever will be directed to the search bar every time. Interaction with the new user lets them know that they're being heard and people are willing to offer assistance to those willing to help themselves.

The two most common questions that I see where this occurs is "What headers should I buy?" and "Will these wheels fit my car?".

The car year, model, engine size and mods, trans (manual vs auto), intended use, etc. often seem to evade being posted...

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Good eye. I didn't zoom in but stand by my answer.
I assumed he wanted headers for a 307 until I saw the engine, I guess at least the hood was open in the picture .

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor