counsel brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
well going to be taking out the interior of my 86 cutlass this weekend. to start putting new in. i have a question going to be installing a counsel and not sure where the brackets go i have them just not sure where to place them. looking for exact placement. with measurements and or pics. thanks for your help in advance.

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Here's a couple pics that I took of the console brackets before I cut them out of a '78 Grand Am. I think they would be in the same location. They're not great, but I hope it helps.

Troy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 484

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
thanks troy.i forgot about the hole for the shifter lol .glade you gave that measurement as well.there are 3 brackets i believe.also need to know placement of the shifter as well.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Send me your email. I've got diagram for all u need

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Troy,
Thanks for posting the bracket spacing measurements and cable access hole...that's really helpful. I also have to weld in the console and shifter brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor