Cowl induction hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
I'm looking to buy a cowl induction Hood for my 1979 Malibu anyone had any good experience with Auto Metal Direct cowl induction hood and they are like cheaper than goodmark and how do they compare to goodmark or what kind is a good cowl induction hood metal bolt on?thanks

gmtofd

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 30, 2015
I've brought an Auto Metal Direct cowl hood and thought that the fit was very good. It is just about a 1/16 inch shorter height, so it has slightly more gap between the header and front of hood. I've brought the hood directly from Auto Metal. When it arrived, it was strapped to pallet, with the hood positioned on its side. That was to prevent or minimize shipping damage. Was there any damage during shipping?, Yes, but very minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor