Coys Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering whats the difference between the American Racing style and the Coys wheels? is it price wise? or just the lip of the wheel, Coys they are real nice wheels...

sorry to high jack ur thread with a pic,

i spent $1200 total for wheels and tires..22" , pm me if u need my contact info for AR wheels ..

1b540c94.jpg

tc1959 said:
E - Mailed Coys, Today about back spacing and lugs . For 17 X 8 C5 wheel they recomend 235- 50- 17 tires. Any Thoughts ?

What size tire are you running now? Those would prolly be real close to the same. I'd prefer something more like 255/45 in the rear with a 245-235/45 in the front.

Coys quoted me $1350.00 shipped for wheels,tires,lugs,stems balanced ,shipped. I am not too sure about the tires tho.
I have never heard of Capital Sport UHP tires. Also He is telling me 6 weeks to build and ship, He says it's because he can't keep this wheel in stock. :shock:
Found out that the wheels take 6 weeks because they are made in China. :wtf:
Too Bad because the are good looking wheels.

I have the same ones as Tony-SS. I made flat center caps out of stainless steel. Problem solved.

I have Coys on my 442. They are machined and not cleared. Mine have a little water staining on them that takes a bit of elbow grease to clean. I like the way they fit but I am running a bolt-on spacer in back. The fronts rub at full lock, but I plan on doing the LS Camaro brake upgrade that should push them out about 1/4 inch. My centers are corroding as well. See my sig. for tires and gallery for more pics.

I gave up on Coy's... Six E-Mails with No Response. So I called them They said they are out of stock. Waiting to get enough orders to fill the shipment Six To Eight Weeks Wait time for the wheels to ship from China.
I bought some Wheels from Summit, They are From China But I got Them In 6 Days and they are Chrome not polished.
For The Same Price.With Free Shipping.( Coy's wanted $100 To Ship).

That's the thing about calling them directly. You can usually work a deal. I always had mine within two weeks easy.

Capital tires sound like cheap tires I would run a staggered fit cause I like that look I'm running 17x8 in the rear with a 245 45 17 and 17x7 front with a 225 45 17 all fallen ziex sr rated tires and total cost for my show wheels and tires was 1200....coys are great rims......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor