Craigslist Finds of the day (FaceSpace MP too)

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
FOR SALE: 1972 Chevrolet 402 engine. 240 Factory Horse Power. Engine is complete except for the carburetor and starter. Has been in dry storage for 30 plus years. CLB Engine Code. that code shows engine to also be in a Camaro, Chevelle, Monte Carlo and Chevrolet passenger car. Engine has 63,000 miles on it. That was mileage on engine when last run and pulled from the car. Had good oil pressure and no internal noises or problems when last run. What you see is what you get for $1200,00

Every thing sitting unused for 30 years runs like it did when pulled with no issues.
Animated GIF
1st red flag is a guy selling a Chevy engine in Ford City

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i don't know if you remember this one but it was for sale last spring? in california. looks like someone saved and is flipping it.
'

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Got an engine hoist for $170 today, really happy about that. Guy brought it right at the storage yard too for gas money. Even assembled it for me also.

$_35.JPG

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Just $2200, only needs the complete body but does have a T50.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Just $2200, only needs the complete body but does have a T50.
i don't know, it has that oval access hole in the frame in front of the rear tire. i've read some place that that is a bad thing. 😁

all kidding aside, it is a nice looking frame if you need one. besides being over priced, the t50 is not a selling feature unless it comes with the pedal set up,
that way you can toss the trans and put in a t5 or something else. if it were mine, i think that frame needs to be wrapped and stuck under a t-top car or a corvair.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor