Cutlass Aerocoupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
I think the Grand Prix 2+2 rear window would have worked better.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
papabearxl said:
I've always loved the original Aerocoupes, and this Regal and Cutlass, now, as well. Just look great to me.

That's not a Regal, that's a true Grand National. That guy got a ton of hate for doing that to a real GN. I don't like aerocoupes at all, but the guy took his time and did it right.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Qdub24 said:
papabearxl said:
I've always loved the original Aerocoupes, and this Regal and Cutlass, now, as well. Just look great to me.

That's not a Regal, that's a true Grand National. That guy got a ton of hate for doing that to a real GN. I don't like aerocoupes at all, but the guy took his time and did it right.
Regal/GN...sorry but I 'm not that anal about it. They (Regals/GN....)are beautiful cars, and I'm not hung up on it.
It's a Buick Regal....no matter how much stuff is on it.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
papabearxl said:
Regal/GN...sorry but I 'm not that anal about it. They (Regals/GN....)are beautiful cars, and I'm not hung up on it.
It's a Buick Regal....no matter how much stuff is on it.

I agree with you there. I believe that as well, just like the Caprice & Impala SS.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I kinda like the aeros & 2+2's just because they're different. When I had mine, nobody made trunk lifts for it at the time. Putting anything substantial in the trunk wasn't happening either. It was even a pain getting the donut spare out. If the car was left in the sun you could almost guarantee that the rear deck would be sun-bleached too. The burgundy fabric in mine turned a weird shade of orange.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
A fellow forum member made that H/O aerocoupe photoshop a while back during a similar discussion prompted by that GN aerocoupe project.

And I laughed my *ss off at the turbo buick guys freaking out because he cut up a real GN to do it... :lol:
I think it's awesome, and who gives a sh*t about modding an '87 GN? They made well over 20,000 of them.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Blake442 said:
A fellow forum member made that H/O aerocoupe photoshop a while back during a similar discussion prompted by that GN aerocoupe project.

And I laughed my *ss off at the turbo buick guys freaking out because he cut up a real GN to do it... :lol:
I think it's awesome, and who gives a sh*t about modding an '87 GN? They made well over 20,000 of them.
Preach it!
:rofl:

I look at it like this:
It's being driven, not rusting away, parted out, or crushed.

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
dogshit said:
Its way cool if you got plans of going 160mph. :mrgreen: Displacement & 502s are t*ts? What about a homebuilt 509ci in a Cutty? :mrgreen:

Well, if i had to describe that in one word, that word would be BADASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor