20200504_143637.jpg
20200504_121422.jpg
20200429_214243.jpg
20200429_214227.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Nutty Cutty

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2019
It is made to equally distribute flow actually. There's a divider in the elbow. Also this allows me to change the set up many different way and have the Charge pipe coming in from the front, side or through the firewall later if I change things up. Also, this intake will never blow apart due to boost no matter how much boost there is. This is a "Room to grow" upgrade.

FrankCutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2018
Great build dude. This is pretty much my perfect car. I had an 83 and than 79 Cutlass Cruiser as my first cars and if I'd still have them now, it would have to have an LS in it. But living in the UK makes finding a Cutlass Cruiser nowadays pretty much impossible and an LS swap over here is also a lot more difficult. No junkyards full of trucks or crashed SUV's so prices for engines and transmissions are higher. Maybe one day I'll have to buy a done up one and import it. Gas is cheap enough (for our standards) at the moment 😷

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Parts look good. Wish I could read minds. I have a like new A1000 pump that I would sell for cheap. Nothing wrong with it, just don't need it anymore.
PM me about the A1000

It is made to equally distribute flow actually. There's a divider in the elbow. Also this allows me to change the set up many different way and have the Charge pipe coming in from the front, side or through the firewall later if I change things up. Also, this intake will never blow apart due to boost no matter how much boost there is. This is a "Room to grow" upgrade.

Never heard this about the elbow program. My kid's Cutty has a Victor Jr intake with the Holley elbow - the Holley is bigger and sits higher than the Eddy. We went with the Holley for size only, and it was unneeded. Turbo boost is the great equalizer for poor head and intake flow. One thing for sure though, it's much more aesthetically pleasing than the truck intake.

Best of luck, 1000HP on a 4.8 is not an easy proposition - you're tuning skills will be put to the test. But I'm right there with you making that the goal at some point. I have another long block in the waiting room lol :):)

Let's see some tire smoke please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Nutty Cutty

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2019
I've got a bunch of updates for you guys. Some new stuff I've added.

Holley Terminator X
Massive Double adjustable upper control arms in rear
UMI Adjustable frame brace in rear
Steinjager G-Body Rear Lower Control Arms Std Bushing Dbl Adjustable with Chrome Moly Spherical Rod Ends. I currently have Hotchkis LCAs
20200918_124845.jpg
20200918_124822.jpg
20200918_123738.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor