cutlass frame off restoration site (its a guy on this forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow very nice page!!!! That car looked pretty clean to start with, now it's just flawless :shock: :drool:

Euro said:
Wow very nice page!!!! That car looked pretty clean to start with, now it's just flawless :shock: :drool:

THanks. I wouldnt call it flawless, as I still have a lot of detail work to do on it. But little bits at a time, its coming along.

It did turn out better than I had hoped though. I plan on building up a 403 for it, redo the suspension to lower it a touch, s10 front dual piston brakes, and a host of other stuff. 😀

One of these days I have to update the site.

Re: cutlass frame off restoration site (its a guy on this fo

The owners a douche, but the car is nice.
:blam:

try looking at a couple oldsgmail.org members pages, there are a couple nicely done resto's in there to look at. One guy also had a step by step on repairing interior pieces, making a dropbase dual snorkel air cleaner from the oem one.

VicRegal said:

Aww, what you going to follow me around the internet now calling me a douche? :rofl:

Listen, I gave my opinion, nothing more nothing less. Apparently I struck a nerve though to get you so riled up. lol

As I said, your car, you can do what you want with it. I just see it as a waste. And as you stated, that is my opinion.

And you can call me any name you want, truth is that on the internet, who cares? I have helped more people out, free parts etc to guys on this and other forums, and try to always lend a hand to anyone who needs help. Not even saying that I know everything, as with most, I am still learning new things.

But thats the fun of cars.

hunter_alexander said:
VicRegal said:

Aww, what you going to follow me around the internet now calling me a douche? :rofl:

Listen, I gave my opinion, nothing more nothing less. Apparently I struck a nerve though to get you so riled up. lol

As I said, your car, you can do what you want with it. I just see it as a waste. And as you stated, that is my opinion.

And you can call me any name you want, truth is that on the internet, who cares? I have helped more people out, free parts etc to guys on this and other forums, and try to always lend a hand to anyone who needs help. Not even saying that I know everything, as with most, I am still learning new things.

But thats the fun of cars.

Sweet car and don't worry about what VicRegal said...............he's obviously jealous or missed his daily dose of Paxil....But that's what makes this site fun. We are entitled to our opinions.however sad as it is some of us on here act like little kids...You know what's worse then women bitching, it's men actiong like women bitching :rofl:

hunter_alexander FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor