cutlass go splash.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
have any of you seen the commercial on tv where the black cutty goes flying over the top of a parking garage?? i about cried!

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
actually it was a monte SS. And yes, I was pissed. I can only hope that it wasnt as nice as it seemed.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
NVM you were right it was a cutlass. I never saw the long version before.

Im assuming this is the allstate commercial right? With President Palmer from 24 speaking. Then there is a Monte Carlo SS and a Chevelle/Malibu chasing it and the Monte Goes falling out of the parking garage tower and into the water. Im positive its a SS

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
yeah its a black cutlass,ypu can find it on youtube, jsut search cutlass and its on the 8th? page i think

why couldnt they use a mustang?!

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
ugh, use fords damn it

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
They rented or bought cars from classic car owners. The car that they shot out of the building had no engine in it and was filled with foam so that it floated.

From what I recall, the chassis was recovered and was parted out.

http://www.allstate.com/landingpages/GE ... _Q107.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor