Cutlass guage pod to Regal guage pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
Before asking "why?", don't ask. With that out of the way... Replacing the main guage pod. Going out is an 85 Cutlass set, going in is an 85 Regal set. It's just a single needle set up to a single needle set up, and dummy lights. Is there anything I'm missing, or is this pretty much a direct swap? I have the Regal pod out, but not the Cutlass one, so I'm not sure of what's behind there.
And again... don't ask "why?" :rofl:

Crossbreed said:
Before asking "why?", don't ask. With that out of the way... Replacing the main guage pod. Going out is an 85 Cutlass set, going in is an 85 Regal set. It's just a single needle set up to a single needle set up, and dummy lights. Is there anything I'm missing, or is this pretty much a direct swap? I have the Regal pod out, but not the Cutlass one, so I'm not sure of what's behind there.
And again... don't ask "why?" :rofl:
i tried to swap from a regal to a cutlass and it did'nt fit. i ended up swaping a complete monte ss interior dash and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor