Cutlass parts found with a circle track guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatupdablok

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2012
Bryan/College Station, Tx
how much for the sunroof is it complete with everything pop up and slide Bk?? how much for the front end clip let me know thanks..

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
beatupdablok said:
how much for the sunroof is it complete with everything pop up and slide Bk?? how much for the front end clip let me know thanks..

PM sent

junior4053

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2012
Croswell, MI
Do you still have the blue bucket seat covers? If so how much? Very interested! You can pm me or just respond to the post i will keep track.
thank you
Matt

varns1985442

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2010
SD
Did you buy it all to go one money? Or did you acutally meet a smart circle tracker who sold it all separatly? I wish the dirt track guys were like the around here they only want to race the nice not dented cars. All the body gets removed with a saw or a torch then the interior gets thrown.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
varns1985442 said:
Did you buy it all to go one money? Or did you acutally meet a smart circle tracker who sold it all separatly? I wish the dirt track guys were like the around here they only want to race the nice not dented cars. All the body gets removed with a saw or a torch then the interior gets thrown.
x2 but I know of a guy near me that has a barn full of G body front clips, interiors, bumpers and doors. He goes down south and picks up cars for circle track use.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
varns1985442 said:
That's how it is here too. Pisses me off honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor