Cutlass tail lights (possible group buy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
https://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/pr...ight-lens-emblem-red-chrome-gm-16505071/93087

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I bought my Buick hood tach and GNX wheel flares for my Regal from there, nice quality parts.

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
They have a lot of stuff, kind of impressed actually. Although i really didnt need to add more parts to my wish list. Sadly Gbodyparts has a lot of that stuff its just good luck getting it and even worse if you have an issue with anything

Reactions: 1 user

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Good Gaud, no kidding. I have had problems all 4 times I have ordered. Most recently, got the wrong parts, took 2 weeks to get an RMA, and they will NOT give me a shipping label. (As before) It was their mistake, not mine.

Oh, but they won’t credit my account for the wrong parts and are holding the right parts hostage until they get then back.

Fortunately, this is my last need from Gbodyparts . . .

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
To update you guys on the lights I’m currently trying to find another person to try and print them. As of right now it looks like there might not be a material out yet that is UV resistant enough make a tail light.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I got to see this once it's printed or whatever that thing does. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor