Damn punks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite was what I saw the other day: A kid on a Go-Ped, towing a kid on a Razor scooter towing another kid on a bicycle. The other thing popular with all the cool kids around here is putting a weed eater engine on their bicycles. They rig it up so that it has a Go-Ped roller that contacts the back wheel and powers it that way. I love living in a redneck neighborhood sometimes...

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
My favorite was what I saw the other day: A kid on a Go-Ped, towing a kid on a Razor scooter towing another kid on a bicycle. The other thing popular with all the cool kids around here is putting a weed eater engine on their bicycles. They rig it up so that it has a Go-Ped roller that contacts the back wheel and powers it that way. I love living in a redneck neighborhood sometimes...

heck they use to sell kits similar to that back in the 50's lol. my dad and uncle made a go kart when they were kids using two chain saw motors. it would out drag a vette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor