Damn Snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
we got snow here in chicago land, its only 40 mph gust and snowing sideways. i think its fun to watch every one drive 10 mph in an inch of snow. :blam: and yeah bears didnt do too well.

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
we got about 3 or 4 inches here in toledo OH
and more to come
so ive been sitting at home watching movies and doing some of these
this is just a rough draft that took me about 5min of the one im working on but it passes the time
untitled9uoiughg.jpg

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
beermonkey9417 said:
i think its fun to watch every one drive 10 mph in an inch of snow

It was a pain for me today. I had to drive from the south side to Lincoln Park for work. The streets weren't terrible but people were driving extra slow. I feel bad for the people that have to endure the traffic tomorrow morn.

Kris_84elky

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2010
Just got done plowing for the 3rd time cleaning everything up. All the snow along the sides of my driveway is around 4 feet high and the snow in the yard is over 3 ft. Then theres the big pile along the side of my garage from shoveling off the roof that is over 6 ft high. I am really starting to hate Minnesota and I'm only 20.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Kris_84elky said:
Just got done plowing for the 3rd time cleaning everything up. All the snow along the sides of my driveway is around 4 feet high and the snow in the yard is over 3 ft. Then theres the big pile along the side of my garage from shoveling off the roof that is over 6 ft high. I am really starting to hate Minnesota and I'm only 20.

I don't know how you guys do it up north. I grew up in Illinois, but living on the west coast while in the military made me hate the winter even more. I'd like to get back out west somewhere eventually.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
supkylesup said:
and more to come
this is just a rough draft that took me about 5min of the one im working on but it passes the time
untitled9uoiughg.jpg

Thats a cool freakin picture!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
bill said:
supkylesup said:
and more to come
untitled9uoiughg.jpg

Thats a cool freakin picture!
X2---------Man I would love something like that with my MOnte in it!!! Hint 8)

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
tc1959 said:
Sorry Guy's but it is just so nice here right now,I had to post pics.Surprise AZ.5:49 PM. 79 Deg.
(and the AZ Cardinals are finally winning a football game ) :D :D
HEY SCREW YOU GUY! lol

matt79

Greasemonkey
Dec 9, 2010
Minnesota
Some parts of Minnesota didn't get that much we only got a couple inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor