Dash Cap??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently installed one one in my SS.. I get a pic up soon

JBreu said:
T-TOP TONY said:
Longroof79 said:
I've spoken to guys who have had good results with dashcaps. One downside is that it covers the speaker grilles and you no longer have access to your speakers. Unless of course you replace them prior to installing the cap.
Make sure it's a full cap. Meaning that it covers the entire dash top to bottom. Don't ever get a half cap..they're sh*t and look like it when installed.

They sell the one that has the speaker grille cutout so u can still access your speakers
Tony,
I thought I read about you doing one when you did your black interior..........If so, where you get it and was it easy to install??

I still havent got to it, but it does need some trimming. I got mine from 1AAuto

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor