Dash cover question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

81X11

Master Mechanic
Oct 28, 2010
Round Rock Texas
88Classic said:
Well the cover came yesterday when I was at work. I'm off today for a wedding but I'm gonna test fit the cover and see how it goes. It sure looks like it'll fit just fine though. Pics later.

Oh yeah! Will be ordering one for my car REALLY soon! Looks good!

And there will be a 442 carpet dash cover for sale after that if anyone is needing one.

I am going to do what you did and put new speakers in first though. By the looks of that cover it will be my only chance to do it! Ha!

Very sharp! Ordering soon!

-Mike

87bucketgta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2010
That looks really really nice, just hate it covers the Oldsmobile emblem on the passenger corner, I need one for my 83 ho

87bucketgta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2010
Ive seen the ones for the monte carlos, they actually look very nice installed. I want to buy one for my 83 ho but mine doenst have rear window def, and all the ones have the hole for it just wondering if that would be noticable

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor