Deadpool.......yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldervampire

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 17, 2011
Has anyone seen the Deadpool movie yet?
Even if you have no clue who he is....even if you hate "Hero Movies", even if your Doctor or spouse says your colon can't take it....go see this movie if you like any of the following items.

Bullets
Super heroes
Explosions
Comedy
Blood
Billy Connolly
Love (yup)
Dennis Leary, sorry...DR. Dennis Leary
Crude humor
Strip joints
more blood, bullets and explosions....
Fecal matter

And Stan Lee as you have never seen him before....

It's got it all I tells ya.......

Note: Neither Dr. Leary nor Mr. Connolly appear in this film, but it sounds like they wrote most of it.

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
It's freakin hilarious. The whole theater was crackin up at the very start of the movie. One of the best I've seen in a while. Like you said it's got some of it all. And Stan Lee, you just never know where he is going to pop up in a movie.

eldervampire

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 17, 2011
I know right, I took my daughter to see this for her birthday. Now rewind to the day before, my wife has a friend who took her sons to see this, then posted on FB on how it was totally inappropriate for kids, her's are 5 and 9 mine is 14, She complained that after sitting thru half the movie she decided that her sons shouldn't see this and the manager wouldn't give her her money back. My wife tells us this story en route to the show.

So my wife, daughter, her friend and myself arrive at the theater and get in line. As we approach the window, we see a printed sign saying that this movie is not appropriate for children under 18. We all just started cracking up, and it got worse as we saw the movie thinking how far did this bumb dunny get before she had enough. LMFAO....I can't wait to buy this one. Hands down the best "X-Men" movie, bra-frickin-vo...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
5 and 9? halfway through? How dim do you have to be? I saw the red band trailers and didn't take my kids 13 and 16. It was awesome but I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I'd had to sit next to my kids lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor