Decent 87 Limited in Bailey, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Looks good. hard to find em with the bumper fillers unless theyve been replaced.

Feb 3, 2013
would anyone know wherr i can find a gbody for sale relaively cheap that has notched frame,, i have a 455 bored and stroked too 502 all internals intake headers and all... 800 plus horse one a mustang dyno.. i had it in a one of a kind 74 electra sport coupe and lost it in hurricane sandy i currently need a rolling body,, the only thing i resurrected was engine and trans a turbo 400 w shift kit with gear vendor,, keppa look out youd be doing me a favor i live on long island so i wouldnt be able to get something in calii persay,,

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
bendecker28 said:
would anyone know wherr i can find a gbody for sale relaively cheap that has notched frame,, i have a 455 bored and stroked too 502 all internals intake headers and all... 800 plus horse one a mustang dyno.. i had it in a one of a kind 74 electra sport coupe and lost it in hurricane sandy i currently need a rolling body,, the only thing i resurrected was engine and trans a turbo 400 w shift kit with gear vendor,, keppa look out youd be doing me a favor i live on long island so i wouldnt be able to get something in calii persay,,

You should start your own post for what you are looking for and if you can post some pictures of your engine, there are not too many 800 horsepower stroked 455's out there. And specs as well since I'm curious what it would take to get to that level of power for a 455.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
565bbchevy said:
bendecker28 said:

You should start your own post for what you are looking for and if you can post some pictures of your engine, there are not too many 800 horsepower stroked 455's out there. And specs as well since I'm curious what it would take to get to that level of power for a 455.

X2 Pics and info please. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor