Desert Eagle LS 84 El Camino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin good the front clip and engine put that elco in a class of its own...
Flawless as usual big dawg,flawless as usual ...GBoDYs Up!!!

GBoDYon4s said:
Lookin good the front clip and engine put that elco in a class of its own...
Flawless as usual big dawg,flawless as usual ...GBoDYs Up!!!

Thanks bro! I was hesitant on the bumper but I'm glad I grabbed it now 8)

YUP YUP That was a good choice it ties that front end together real nice like icing on the cake,Im thinking about picking 1 up for my Mali.
I have an old chin spoiler sitting in my garage that needs some work( possibly for another project ) for now im just tryin to get my chips
back in order and continue on the Cali-Bu...(slow motion) lol

melman109 said:
After the engine install

13075064515_76972a66e2_z.jpg

13075400964_45167fa6b4_z.jpg

Jus wanna say STUPID NICE on the build boss!! Some slight similarities on a few elements on a build I have planned for mine but looks absolutely gorgeous man!!!

Jus now having my engine my completed, putting a LQ4 bored .065 over so basically a iron LS376 and plan on deleting ac/heater. That delete plate is sick, PLEASE tell me were you got it from or did your shop custom stamp it? And if they did, do you know if they sell them? (wishful thinking...)

Either way, good to see a 5th Gen truly done properly, keep up the great work!!

Best,
Hundo

El Hundo said:
Jus wanna say STUPID NICE on the build boss!! Some slight similarities on a few elements on a build I have planned for mine but looks absolutely gorgeous man!!!

Jus now having my engine my completed, putting a LQ4 bored .065 over so basically a iron LS376 and plan on deleting ac/heater. That delete plate is sick, PLEASE tell me were you got it from or did your shop custom stamp it? And if they did, do you know if they sell them? (wishful thinking...)

Either way, good to see a 5th Gen truly done properly, keep up the great work!!

Best,
Hundo

Thanks for checking it out, your going to have to post some pictures of your ride on the forum. All of the engine bay panels are from scott rod fab as well as my interior door panels

Car looks amazing. Real clean on this one. Are you planning a completely invisible wiring job on it? Full wire tuck? That engine bay is absolutely sexy.

workinProgress said:
Car looks amazing. Real clean on this one. Are you planning a completely invisible wiring job on it? Full wire tuck? That engine bay is absolutely sexy.

Thank you!
started wiring her up about 3 weeks ago only working on her for about 5-6 hours a week with one of my club brothers. We are installing a american auto wiring kit under the dash, and a custom made standalone LS harness for the engine bay. I picked up a 67 RS SS Camaro this week so I haven't had a chance to get much done to her but i'll be back on her next week for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor